Effective date: October 1, 2018
Welcome to Qude ("Qude," "we," "us" or "our service"). Qude provides a sleek, hip and fun way for you
through our content-publishing and -sharing platform. Just name a Qude (“title”), choose a Qude item
Images, Google Places, imdb or Spotify, and publish!
any software provided on or in connection with Qude services and your choices about the
collection and use
By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post
photos, comments and other materials ("User Content"), to the Service and to share User Content
that other Users may search for, see, use, or share any of your User Content that you make
can be found
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username and e-mail address when you register for a Qude account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name,
information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Qude.
User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Qude. For example, we may send you Service-related emails
changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices)
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the
information sent by your device or our Service
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may
monitor, store on
your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers
are small data
files or similar
data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify
device. A device
identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in
operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Qude.
A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how
you browse and
use the Service
and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features
of the Service
function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example,
describe how, when
and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag
(e.g., to mark
keywords when you
post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data.
This makes your
more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your
other's APIs then,
your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through
a location or
map feature) if
your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
we may use
we receive to:
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next
time you visit
provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include
online ads or other
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Qude application on your device
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Qude without your consent,
noted in this
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to,
cookies, log files,
device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part
of the same
group of companies
that Qude is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may
information to help
provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and
by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will
choices you make about
who can see your photos.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log
and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to
Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to
reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising
allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements
that they believe
will be of most
interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other
may also combine
your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with
you and share
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service,
such as User
available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set.
To change your
on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or
public, that User
Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in
archived pages of
the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Qude API have copied or saved
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like
warrant, court order
or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may
responding to legal
requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith
belief that the
required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is
recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a
belief it is
necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect
including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
receive about you may
be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the
subject of a legal
obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations
of our terms
or policies, or
otherwise to prevent harm.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- How long we keep your User Content: Following termination or deactivation of your
account, Qude, its
Affiliates, or its
Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User
Content for a
reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Qude does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or
persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at
children under the
age of 13. In
the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age
we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have
from or about
a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or
the information or content contained within them. Please remember that when you use a link
to go from our
and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on
are subject to
that third party's own rules and policies. In addition, you agree that we are not
responsible and do not
over any third-parties that you authorize to access your User Content. If you are using a
service and you allow them to access your User Content you do so at your own risk.
HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of an Qude User, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will
communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the
address you have
provided in your request.
HOW TO CONTACT US
may provide you
additional forms of notice of modifications or updates as appropriate under the
continued use of
acceptance of such